Fourth International Conference on
MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
July 15th - 17th, 2005(Workshop 14th July)
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
Mathematical Knowledge Management is a new field in the intersection of mathematics and computer science. We need new techniques for managing the enormous volume of mathematical knowledge available in current mathematical sources and making it available through the new developments in information technology.
The Conference aims to bring together mathematicians, software developers, publishing companies, math organizations, and teachers for exchanging their views and approaches, current activities and new initiatives.
The proceedings of the conference containing the refereed and accepted papers will appeared as a volume of the Springer LNAI, No. 3119 (now available online).
- Submission deadline:15. May 2005 (closed).
- Notification of acceptance/rejection:15. June 2005 (closed).
- Conference Paper due: 3. July 2005 (closed).
- Early registration deadline:27. June, 2005 (closed).
- Workshops:14. July 2005
- Conference:15. - 17. July 2005
- Camera-ready Copy:22. August 2005
- Proceedings Ship:Mid-October 2005